Save 25% + Free Delivery
Enjoy a significant discount of 25% and free delivery on all future orders when you bundle versus ordering our products individually.
Convenient & Customisable
Recurring convenient monthly deliveries. Flexibility to change your animal design, quantities and delivery date to suit your requirements.
Pay As You Go
Only pay when your order ships. No commitment. Ever. Cancel anytime policy.
For every 10 subscriptions we will fund the purchase of one acre of tropical rainforest through World Land Trust. A vital eco system that provides clean air and life saving medicines. For more information please visit our Giving Back section.
Better for your baby
Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the biodegradable nappy with premium performance. Featuring a part natural high-tech absorbent core that uses significantly fewer chemicals than standard nappies, Kit & Kin helps protect your baby’s soft delicate skin and safeguard it from sensitive skin problems like eczema and nappy rash. Kit & Kin, the natural choice.
Better for our world
Kit & Kin protects the environment too. Conventional nappies are the third largest contributor to landfill, even though only 5% of the population use them! In the UK alone we use 8 million nappies every day, most of which will take up to 500 years to biodegrade. Almost every element of a Kit & Kin nappy – including its packaging – will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world.
- Our soft internal and outer lining are made with naturally derived, plant-based sustainable materials.
- We have a super absorbent core with chlorine-free fluff pulp that has been harvested from sustainably managed forests.
- The front panel, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material that will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Our part natural high-tech absorbent core lasts up to 12 hours for drier babies and happier mums and dads.
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakages.
- Our soft waist and elastic stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Because we use fewer chemicals than standard nappies, your baby will only come into contact with the most gentle and natural materials.
- Our brilliant animal patterns and prints make babies’ bums more adorable than ever.
- Only printed with vegetable inks, our designs are super safe as well as super stylish.
Does my bum look big in this?
Our commitment to you
Our products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
Elastic ribbon: Polyurethane.