Offer! Try before you subscribe
To enjoy a 25% discount on our nappies simply enter TRIAL25 at checkout*
*Please note this code will not work on our subscription service…
Better for your baby
Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium performance. Featuring a part natural high-tech absorbent core that uses significantly fewer chemicals than standard nappies, Kit & Kin helps protect your baby’s soft delicate skin and safeguard it from sensitive skin problems like eczema and nappy rash. Kit & Kin, the natural choice.
Better for our world
Kit & Kin protects the environment too. We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world. Our super absorbent core contains chlorine-free fluff pulp harvested from sustainably managed forests and our front panels, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material.
Beauty without bunnies
Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
Does the brand you use test on animals?
You can check out here
Protecting your world, naturally
For every pack sold, we help fund the purchase of rainforest through the World Land Trust, helping maintain a vital eco system that provides clean air and life-saving medicines.
- 25% of all medications used around the world originated from the rainforest, yet only 1% of the rainforest has been analysed for its medicinal benefits.
- At the current rate of deforestation, the rainforest will be gone in just 40 years.
Together we can make a difference.
- We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world.
- Our soft internal and outer lining are made with naturally derived, plant-based sustainable materials.
- We have a super absorbent core with chlorine-free fluff pulp that has been harvested from sustainably managed forests.
- The front panel, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material that can biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Our part natural high-tech absorbent core lasts up to 12 hours for drier babies and happier mums and dads.
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakages.
- Our soft waist and elastic stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Because we use fewer chemicals than standard nappies, your baby will only come into contact with the most gentle and natural materials.
- Our brilliant animal patterns and prints make babies’ bums more adorable than ever.
Does my bum look big in this?
Our commitment to you
Our products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
Outer lining: Sustainable material and polyethylene waterproof film.
Internal lining: Polypropylene / PLA (natural polymer).
Internal: Totally chlorine free fluff pulp
Elastic ribbon: Polyurethane.