Offer! Try before you subscribe
To enjoy a 25% discount on our nappies simply enter TRIAL25 at checkout*
*Please note this code will not work on our subscription service…
Better for your baby
Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the biodegradable nappy with premium performance. Featuring a part natural high-tech absorbent core that uses significantly fewer chemicals than standard nappies, Kit & Kin helps protect your baby’s soft delicate skin and safeguard it from sensitive skin problems like eczema and nappy rash. Kit & Kin, the natural choice.
Better for our world
Kit & Kin protects the environment too. Conventional nappies are the third largest contributor to landfill, even though only 5% of the population use them! In the UK alone we use 8 million nappies every day, most of which will take up to 500 years to biodegrade. Almost every element of a Kit & Kin nappy – including its packaging – will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
Beauty without bunnies
Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
Does the brand you use test on animals?
You can check out here
- We use sustainable materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future resources of your baby’s world.
- Our soft internal and outer lining are made with naturally derived, plant-based sustainable materials.
- We have a super absorbent core with chlorine-free fluff pulp that has been harvested from sustainably managed forests.
- The front panel, tapes, anti-leak barriers and packaging are all made from an oxo-biodegradable material that will biodegrade within 3 to 6 years.
- Our part natural high-tech absorbent core lasts up to 12 hours for drier babies and happier mums and dads.
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakages.
- Our soft waist and elastic stretch panels naturally adjust to your baby’s body shape for greater freedom of movement.
- Because we use fewer chemicals than standard nappies, your baby will only come into contact with the most gentle and natural materials.
- Our brilliant animal patterns and prints make babies’ bums more adorable than ever.
Does my bum look big in this?
Our commitment to you
Our products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
Outer lining: Sustainable material and polyethylene waterproof film.
Internal lining: Polypropylene / PLA (natural polymer).
Internal: Totally chlorine free fluff pulp
Elastic ribbon: Polyurethane.